OAKLAND RELATIONSHIP LOSS & GRIEF THERAPY
Matthew Matt Lindgren is an Oakland therapist counselor coach who helps people recover from the grief and loss of their relationships with therapy, counseling, and coaching.
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T JUST GET OVER IT
- Are you heartbroken with grief about the loss of a significant relationship?
- Are your friends and family out of patience and telling you to "get over it"?
- Do you continue to have sex with your ex, when you believe it to be a bad idea, even though you know you'll never get back together?
- Does your ex continue to terrorize you:, stalking you, threatening you, or trying to keep you from your children?
If you've answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may be struggling with the grief and loss of your relationship. You may want to consider therapy to help you heal and grow.
SOMETIMES IT'S COMPLICATED
Moving forward from the end of a significant relationship is challenging even in the best of situations, but sometimes there are other factors that make it even more challenging, such as:
- The ordeal of going through a difficult divorce and possible child custody problems
- Seeing your ex at social events, work, or in your community of friends and social support
- If you have a history of difficult or traumatic romatic relationships
- If your partner was emotionally, physically, verbally, sexually abusive or committed acts of domestic violence
- If an abusive ex partner continues to seek you out or stalk you
- If you lost your partner due to his or her death
Any one of the previous factors may create a situation called complicated grief, in which the normal process of grief is interupted or exacerbated by a current or past trauma. People experiencing complicated grief are often "stuck", unable to move forward until work through the historical events that interupt their grieving process.
MATTHEW MATT LINDGREN WOULD LIKE TO HELP
Matthew Matt Lindgren has helped hundreds of people heal from the grief and loss of significant relationships. As a licensed marriage and family therapist, Matthew Matt Lindgren is uniquely qualified to help people heal from relationship grief.